Building Institutional Trust
During our April Learning Network webinar, we explored how institutions can build trust with patients and families.
Alan Dubovsky, Vice President and Chief Patient Experience Officer at Cedars-Sinai, spoke about the organization’s Experience Collaborative, and Candace Henley, Founder of the Blue Hat Foundation, shared her experiences acting as a patient and family advisor.
- Achieving quality and safety in health care starts with trust
- Building Institutional Trust
- The intersection between firearms and health care
- Building trusting relationships by using the right language
- Learning Network Webinar Series: Providing support following a patient harm event
- Learning Network Webinar Series: Developing strategies to make care more affordable
- Vaccine hesitancy impacts on state and local vaccine planning
- Enhancing Influenza and COVID19 caccine uptake
- Tools for building institutional trust
- The evolving role of Community Health Workers as trusted messengers