Enhancing Influenza and COVID19 caccine uptake
Dr. Sandra Quinn from Maryland Center for Health Equity, University of Maryland started our April 2021 Learning Network Webinar by sharing experiences that she believes might help in enhancing influenza and COVID19 vaccine uptake.
During part 2 Daniel Wolfson, Executive Vice President, COO, American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation had a conversation on how vaccine hesitancy and deliberation impacts state and local vaccine planning with Lisa Letourneau, Maine DHHS. WATCH >
In this video Dr.Quinn addresses:
- What is vaccine hesitancy? What drives it in different groups?
- What is vaccine confidence?
- What we know that predicts vaccine behavior, and how they are relevant during COVID vaccination efforts
- How to answer common questions
- What we can do to make a difference
- Building trust through community partnerships
- Intentionally building trust through system changes
- Addressing the loss of trust in safety culture
- Building trust after causing harm
- Building trust with the LGBTQ+ community
- Achieving quality and safety in health care starts with trust
- Building Institutional Trust
- The intersection between firearms and health care
- How to build trust at your organization
- Building trusting relationships by using the right language
- Learning Network Webinar Series: Providing support following a patient harm event
- Conversation Series: Trauma and healing in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic