Enhancing Influenza and COVID19 caccine uptake
Dr. Sandra Quinn from Maryland Center for Health Equity, University of Maryland started our April 2021 Learning Network Webinar by sharing experiences that she believes might help in enhancing influenza and COVID19 vaccine uptake.
During part 2 Daniel Wolfson, Executive Vice President, COO, American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation had a conversation on how vaccine hesitancy and deliberation impacts state and local vaccine planning with Lisa Letourneau, Maine DHHS. WATCH >
In this video Dr.Quinn addresses:
- What is vaccine hesitancy? What drives it in different groups?
- What is vaccine confidence?
- What we know that predicts vaccine behavior, and how they are relevant during COVID vaccination efforts
- How to answer common questions
- What we can do to make a difference
A Trust Conversation with Philip Alberti
January 18th – 4:00pm ET
Philip Alberti, PhD, founding director of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Center for Health Justice, and Pamela Browner White, Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer and Senior Vice President of Communications at ABIM and the ABIM Foundation, will discuss the AAMC’s new Center for Health Justice, which was created in 2021 to address health inequities and improve community health across the US.
- Learning Network Webinar – Communication and Resolution Program
- Trust Conversation Series: Kathleen Noonan and Daniel Wolfson
- Learning Network Webinar – The Patient Affordability Framework
- A Trust Conversation with Shantanu Nundy
- Public Agenda Webinar
- COVID’s Impact on Trust
- Building Trust Launch Event
- Vaccine hesitancy impacts on state and local vaccine planning
- Enhancing Influenza and COVID19 caccine uptake
- Tools for Building Institutional Trust
- The Evolving Role of Community Health Workers as Trusted Messengers