Enhancing Influenza and COVID19 caccine uptake
Dr. Sandra Quinn from Maryland Center for Health Equity, University of Maryland started our April 2021 Learning Network Webinar by sharing experiences that she believes might help in enhancing influenza and COVID19 vaccine uptake.
During part 2 Daniel Wolfson, Executive Vice President, COO, American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation had a conversation on how vaccine hesitancy and deliberation impacts state and local vaccine planning with Lisa Letourneau, Maine DHHS. WATCH >
In this video Dr.Quinn addresses:
- What is vaccine hesitancy? What drives it in different groups?
- What is vaccine confidence?
- What we know that predicts vaccine behavior, and how they are relevant during COVID vaccination efforts
- How to answer common questions
- What we can do to make a difference
- Building trust with the LGBTQ+ community
- Conversation Series: Achieving quality and safety in health care starts with trust
- Building Institutional Trust
- Conversation Series: The intersection between firearms and health care
- Learning Network Webinar Series: How to build trust at your organization
- Conversation Series: Building trusting relationships by using the right language
- Learning Network Webinar Series: Providing support following a patient harm event
- Conversation Series: Trauma and healing in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Learning Network Webinar Series: Developing strategies to make care more affordable
- Conversation Series: Distributed, decentralized and digitally-enabled care
- Public Agenda is building trust with patients
- Conversation Series: COVID-19’s impact on trust