ADVANCING HEALTH EQUITY AND TRUST IN HEALTH CARE
April 13, 2023 | 3-4pm ET
Organizations that directly face health equity as an explicit goal are on the critical path toward demonstrating trustworthiness to the communities they serve, but only a few have made the commitment.
This conversation will explore a roadmap that health care organizations should take to build trust and improve equity in health care. Speakers will share examples of specific, measurable actions and policies that organizations are currently undertaking to dismantle bias and discrimination in health care and provide guidance for undertaking this work at your institution.
Sachin H. Jain, MD, MBA
President and CEO of SCAN Group and Health Plan
Ronald Wyatt, MD
CEO of Acieving Equity LLC
Pamela Browner White
Senior Vice President of Communications & Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, American Board of Internal Medicine and ABIM Foundation
- Building trusting relationships by using the right language
- Learning Network Webinar Series: Providing support following a patient harm event
- Conversation Series: Trauma and healing in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Learning Network Webinar Series: Developing strategies to make care more affordable
- Conversation Series: Distributed, decentralized and digitally-enabled care
- Public Agenda is building trust with patients