Building trust for healthier lives
September 28, 2023 | 1-2pm ET
From its start in 2014 to its completion in 2020, the 100 Million Healthier Lives (100MLives) global movement fundamentally transformed the way the world thinks and acts about health, well-being, and equity. Grounded in trust, and interconnected in partnership at every level, the initiative explored the relationship between the social determinants of health and well-being and revolutionized how the public health sector works together to scale and sustain equitable outcomes.
Drawing on the lessons learned from 100MLives, this conversation will explore the power of trust in fostering collaborations among different stakeholders and outside of conventional siloes, how to contribute to a positive culture of health, and the ways in which organizations can foster a culture of well-being.
Jessica Perlo, MPH
Executive Vice President, ABIM Foundation
Somava Saha, MD, MS
President and CEO of WE in the World
- Building Institutional Trust
- The intersection between firearms and health care
- How to build trust at your organization
- Building trusting relationships by using the right language
- Learning Network Webinar Series: Providing support following a patient harm event
- Conversation Series: Trauma and healing in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic