ADVANCING HEALTH EQUITY AND TRUST IN HEALTH CARE
April 13, 2023 | 3-4pm ET
Organizations that directly face health equity as an explicit goal are on the critical path toward demonstrating trustworthiness to the communities they serve, but only a few have made the commitment.
This conversation will explore a roadmap that health care organizations should take to build trust and improve equity in health care. Speakers will share examples of specific, measurable actions and policies that organizations are currently undertaking to dismantle bias and discrimination in health care and provide guidance for undertaking this work at your institution.
Sachin H. Jain, MD, MBA
President and CEO of SCAN Group and Health Plan
Ronald Wyatt, MD
CEO of Acieving Equity LLC
Pamela Browner White
Senior Vice President of Communications & Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, American Board of Internal Medicine and ABIM Foundation
- Conversation Series: COVID-19’s impact on trust
- Introducing the Building Trust Initiative
- Vaccine hesitancy impacts on state and local vaccine planning
- Enhancing Influenza and COVID19 caccine uptake
- Tools for building institutional trust
- The evolving role of Community Health Workers as trusted messengers