TRUST CONVERSATION SERIES
Building Trust through community partnerships
November 29th | 4pm ET
Reshma Gupta, MD, and Hendry Ton, MD, will share how UC Davis Health engages with local stakeholders, addresses historical distrust between the health system and its patients, and creates best practices for staff to build a better care model.
Trust Conversation Series
January 2023 Trust Conversation
Thursday, January 19 | 4pm ET
Join us for a conversation with Vineet Arora, MD, MAPP, Naomi Tesema, and Maeson Zietowski.
- Conversation Series: Distributed, decentralized and digitally-enabled care
- Public Agenda is building trust with patients
- Conversation Series: COVID-19’s impact on trust
- Introducing the Building Trust Initiative
- Vaccine hesitancy impacts on state and local vaccine planning
- Enhancing Influenza and COVID19 caccine uptake
- Tools for building institutional trust
- The evolving role of Community Health Workers as trusted messengers