March 2023 Resources
- Sheng, A., Gottlieb, M., Bautista, J., et al. The Role of Graduate Medical Education in the Fight Against Health Misinformation. Journal of Graduate Medical Education. February 2023.
- Lalani, H., Laine, C. The Credibility Conundrum: Can Social Media Companies Define Credibility for Users? Annals of Internal Medicine. March 2023.
Trust in Healthcare
- Chokshi, D. Vicious and Virtuous Cycles in Health. JAMA Health Forum. February 2023.
- Baron, L. Gaslighting and dismissal: the consequences of invalidating patients’ concerns. Kevin MD. February 2023.
- Mainous, A., Kelliher, A., Warne, D. Recruiting Indigenous Patients Into Clinical Trials: A Circle of Trust. Annals of Family Medicine. January/February 2023.
- Santos, P., Shah, K., Gany, F., Chino, F. Health Care Reform and Equity for Undocumented Immigrants — When Crisis Meets Opportunity. The New England Journal of Medicine. March 2023.
- Cain Miller, C., Kliff S., Buchanan, L. Childbirth Is Deadlier for Black Families Even When They’re Rich, Expansive Study Finds. The New York Times. February 2023.
- Collar, A. Indigenous Peoples’ Limited Access to Reproductive Care. Annals of Internal Medicine. February 2023.
- Miller, B. The Intersection of Black History, Queer Studies, and Medicine. Lown Institute. February 2023.