- Gruzd, A., Abul-Fottouh, D., Song, M., Saiphoo, A. From Facebook to YouTube: The Potential Exposure to COVID-19 Anti-Vaccine Videos on Social Media. Social Media and Society. February 2023.
- Graham, G., Lee, T. What’s Up with Health Misinformation? NEJM Catalyst. January 2023.
Trust in Healthcare
- Burras-Sando, J., Jensen, M., Wong, K. Help me stay afloat. Nursing Management (Springhouse). February 2023.
- Rangel, E. Work-Life Integration in Medicine: A Movement, Not a Mandate. JAMA Network Open. January 2023.
- Reardon, J., Lee, S., Goering, S., et al. Trustworthiness matters: Building equitable and ethical science. Cell. January 2023.
- Fung, V., Price, M., Nierenberg, A., et al. Coverage Parity And Racial And Ethnic Disparities In Mental Health And Substance Use Care Among Medicare Beneficiaries. Health Affairs. January 2023.
- Escobedo, L., Cervantes, L., Havranek, E. Barriers in Healthcare for Latinx Patients with Limited English Proficiency—a Narrative Review. Journal of General Internal Medicine. January 2023.
Click to Copy