Trust Conversation Series: Kathleen Noonan and Daniel Wolfson
Kathleen Noonan, CEO of the Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers, and Daniel Wolfson, MHSA, executive vice president and COO of the ABIM Foundation, discuss trust and its relationship to trauma and healing in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
A Trust Conversation with Philip Alberti
January 18th – 4:00pm ET
Philip Alberti, PhD, founding director of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Center for Health Justice, and Pamela Browner White, Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer and Senior Vice President of Communications at ABIM and the ABIM Foundation, will discuss the AAMC’s new Center for Health Justice, which was created in 2021 to address health inequities and improve community health across the US.
- Learning Network Webinar – Communication and Resolution Program
- Trust Conversation Series: Kathleen Noonan and Daniel Wolfson
- Learning Network Webinar – The Patient Affordability Framework
- A Trust Conversation with Shantanu Nundy
- Public Agenda Webinar
- COVID’s Impact on Trust
- Building Trust Launch Event
- Vaccine hesitancy impacts on state and local vaccine planning
- Enhancing Influenza and COVID19 caccine uptake
- Tools for Building Institutional Trust
- The Evolving Role of Community Health Workers as Trusted Messengers