Trust Conversation Series: Kathleen Noonan and Daniel Wolfson
Kathleen Noonan, CEO of the Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers, and Daniel Wolfson, MHSA, executive vice president and COO of the ABIM Foundation, discuss trust and its relationship to trauma and healing in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
LEARNING NETWORK WEBINAR
December 14th – 4:00pm ET
Join us to discuss how UW Medicine’s Communication and Resolution Program (CRP) seeks to provide support for patients, families, and involved clinicians following a patient harm event by promoting empathic, transparent, and ongoing communication about what happened and what patients and families most need in its wake.
- Trust Conversation Series: Kathleen Noonan and Daniel Wolfson
- Learning Network Webinar – The Patient Affordability Framework
- A Trust Conversation with Shantanu Nundy
- Public Agenda Webinar
- COVID’s Impact on Trust
- Building Trust Launch Event
- Vaccine hesitancy impacts on state and local vaccine planning
- Enhancing Influenza and COVID19 caccine uptake
- Tools for Building Institutional Trust
- The Evolving Role of Community Health Workers as Trusted Messengers