Public Agenda is building trust with patients
During July’s Building Trust webinar Public Agenda shared how they crowdsourced ideas to build trust with patients and what they learned from the exercise.
Patients play a vital role in building trust in health care. Public Agenda and the Patient Advocate Foundation also facilitated a series of discussions with patient and consumer advocacy organizations for Building Trust, which yielded five principles patients and consumers believe will build trust and improve the health care system.
- The overlooked role of physician trust in patients
- Advancing health equity and trust in health care
- Generating verified content to dispel misinformation
- Countering medical misinformation through social media
- Counteracting medical misinformation
- Building trust through community partnerships
- Intentionally building trust through system changes
- Addressing the loss of trust in safety culture
- Building trust after causing harm
- Building trust with the LGBTQ+ community
- Achieving quality and safety in health care starts with trust
- Building Institutional Trust