The Building Trust Learning Network aims to bring together clinicians, community health educators, quality improvement professionals, and representatives from payers and employers to actively discuss and learn about enhancing trust in the delivery of health care across the country.
The Learning Network serves as the hub of a dynamic community committed to understanding key issues, learning from one another, and working to influence progress in communities around the country.
- Live trust conversations with healthcare leaders.
- Webinars focused on implementing trust practices in your health system or community.
- Monthly resource emails with the latest research, blogs, tools, and news.
- A virtual shared space for online discussion and independent learning.
- Patient Advisory Committee, a distinguished group of patient advocates assembled to advise on how best to continue educating and engaging patients, caregivers and others about trust in healthcare.